Happy Autumn 2017 from RTR Pediatrics
Home of the BEST PATIENTS and FAMILIES in Danbury
COME JOIN US!
30 GERMANTOWN ROAD DANBURY, CT 06810
Less than a mile from Danbury Hospital in Germantown Plaza featuring Rite Aid Pharmacy, and in between Augie’s #1 Restaurant/Pizzeria and Cat Clinic
Plenty of free, on-site parking
- Always accepting new patients (newborns to 18 years of age)
- Participating in HUSKY, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Connecticare, United Health Care, and more to follow
- Same day appointments; we do our best to provide these when your child is sick. Please note that we no longer offer walk-in services.
If you would like to use our services, it’s simple:
- Call us at 203.628.7891, register your child, and let us know what your child needs (urgent care for illness, checkup, shots, forms for school, daycare, sports, WIC, work, etc) so we can set up an appointment. Though it’s great if you have your child’s medical records (especially immunization records) at the time of his/her first appointment, this is not required.
If you are looking for a new pediatrician, and would like to meet us, that’s simple too:
- Drop by the office for a quick hello, OR
- For a more formal introduction, call the office and request a MEET THE DOCTOR APPOINTMENT. (There is no charge for this appointment.)
RTR Pediatrics is privately owned and managed by its founder, Dr. Paulhus. Our goal is to provide excellent, personalized care.
Call us today at 203.628.7891 so we can answer your questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here is a brief (46 seconds) greeting from Dr. Paulhus, RTR Pediatrics’ founder/owner, and then a little more information below the video:
Hmmmm … what about that name, “RTR Pediatrics”?
Dr. Paulhus has great memories of her residency at Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital. When a patient was to be admitted to the hospital from the ER, updates went on the white board to keep the ER staff informed on where things were. When everything was ready for the patient to be transferred to their hospital room, a big RTR – yes, in BIG, RED LETTERS – was written in the last column of the white board, signifying READY TO ROLL, and off the patient went. Dr. Paulhus loved that, making “RTR Pediatrics” the perfect name for the practice, especially after – thanks be to God – recovery from a car accident, and a joyous READY TO ROLL return to the practice of medicine.
Thanks for visiting RTR Pediatrics. We appreciate your interest and hope to see you soon!
RTR Pediatrics 30 Germantown Road Danbury, CT 06810 203.628.7891